Our trip offers you the opportunity to see the cliffs, harbors, and natural beaches of Tijarafe and Puntagorda. It gives you a completely different perspective of the island.
- Adults From 13 years old
- Children Ages 4 to 12
Sail in search of dolphins and whales
On an authentic safari
We sail for 2,5 adventurous hours close to the Canary coast, looking for whales, dolphins, turtles, birds, and many other sea beings kind enough to share their home and some of their time with us.
If you are in the mood and the weather is fine, as we approach the harbor, you have the chance to take a quick swim in quiet waters or a fun ride in our banana! Of course, always with life jackets on.
When it ends, you will leave with an unforgettable experience in your memories. Having dolphins so close by, seeing and being seen by a group of pilot whales in the submarine vision, or getting a glimpse of a big whale’s white blow far away and getting closer until you can see her come out to breathe again… Live it fully from the start. Each time is different and magical. You’ll come back again.
- Submarine vision!
- Specialized guide
- Life jacket
- Freshwater shower
- Blankets (if you need them)
It’s a good idea to take with you:
- A good camera, or a good smartphone, to record those special moments
- Binoculars, so you can help us find our sea friends 😉
- Sunglasses, sun cream and/or a hat (according to season)
- Swimsuit and a towel if you want to take a swim (according to season)
- Something warm or a windbreaker. Sometimes the wind on the sea is a bit chilly. Anyway, we have blankets at your disposal.
- It is recommended to arrive at the port 30 minutes before the departure of the boat.
- … and to be eager to come and enjoy!
WARNING: If you usually get seasick or dizzy, please, take care of it before leaving. Your wellbeing is important to us.
- We offer a transfer service to Puerto de Tazacorte from Los Cancajos tourist area, Sol Hotel in Puerto Naos, and Princess Hotel in Fuencaliente. More info on our Contact page.
- If you have any food allergy or intolerance, please share it with our inland or onboard teams.
- We have a wheelchair available on board. Ask for it in advance.
- The boat is pet-friendly. Please, tell us in advance if you’re coming with a furry friend.
Fancy II is the best boat for this kind of adventure, due to its comfort and capacity.
Besides that, it offers you amazing sightseeing from the bow, the upper deck, and the submarine vision.
We leave from Puerto de Tazacorte. You can find Fancy II at pier nº 10 or without number, next to Fantasy.
You can get there walking down the gangway to the right, behind the bar, once you pick up your tickets in our box office.