Our trip offers you the opportunity to see the cliffs, harbors, and natural beaches of Tijarafe and Puntagorda. It gives you a completely different perspective of the island.
North Safari Adventure
- Adults From 13 years old
- Children Ages 4 to 12
Sail in search of dolphins and whales
On an authentic safari
Enjoy 2.5 hours of navigation and adventure seeing the Cueva Bonita, Poris de Candelaria, the volcanic strip and meeting whales, dolphins, turtles, birds and other marine beings who want to share some time with us.
When it’s over, it will be an unforgettable experience. Having had the dolphins so close, or seeing a herd of pilot whales in the underwater vision, or watching the blowing of a whale in the distance and getting closer until it comes up to breathe again… Live it from beginning to end. Each time is different and magical. You will want to repeat.
Dolphins, whales and other inhabitants of the sea are living beings, whose home we visit. Although we try to ensure that you enjoy sightings on all our outings, they are sovereign and decide if they want to meet us or not. Thus, it is always an adventure and a surprise.
- Submarine vision!
- Specialized guide
- Life jacket
- Freshwater shower
- Blankets (if you need them)
It’s a good idea to take with you:
- A good camera, or a good smartphone, to record those special moments
- Binoculars, so you can help us find our sea friends 😉
- Sunglasses, sun cream and/or a hat (according to season)
- Swimsuit and a towel if you want to take a swim (according to season)
- Something warm or a windbreaker. Sometimes the wind on the sea is a bit chilly. Anyway, we have blankets at your disposal.
- It is recommended to arrive at the port 30 minutes before the departure of the boat.
- … and to be eager to come and enjoy!
WARNING: If you usually get seasick or dizzy, please, take care of it before leaving. Your wellbeing is important to us.
- We offer a transfer service to Puerto de Tazacorte from Los Cancajos tourist area, Sol Hotel in Puerto Naos, and Princess Hotel in Fuencaliente. More info on our Contact page.
- If you have any food allergy or intolerance, please share it with our inland or onboard teams.
- We have a wheelchair available on board. Ask for it in advance.
- The boat is pet-friendly. Please, tell us in advance if you’re coming with a furry friend.
This is Your Boat
Fancy II is the best boat for this kind of adventure, due to its comfort and capacity.
Besides that, it offers you amazing sightseeing from the bow, the upper deck, and the submarine vision.
This is your Harbor
We leave from Puerto de Tazacorte. You can find Fancy II at pier nº 10 or without number, next to Fantasy.
You can get there walking down the gangway to the right, behind the bar, once you pick up your tickets in our box office.