We sail for four adventurous hours close to the Canary coast, looking to encounter whales, dolphins, turtles, birds, and many other sea beings.
- Adults From 13 years old
- Children Ages 4 to 12
Sail the Atlantic Ocean
The winds. The sea. Silence. You.
Let‘s sail together on our new sailboat, surfing with the winds, and stop in a quiet place to have a swim, relax, and snorkel a bit in good company, enjoying and celebrating life and this paradise. The perfect plan, isn’t it?
Exploring the Atlantic ocean on a sailboat has no comparison, even close to the shore, because you will also love to enjoy the unfolding of the island of La Palma close by…
- Reduced groups: 6 people
- VIP snacks and drinks on board (check it here)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Blankets (if you need them)
It’s a good idea to take with you:
- A good camera, or a good smartphone, to record those special moments
- Binoculars, so you can help us find our sea friends 😉
- Sunglasses, sun cream and/or a hat (according to season)
- Swimsuit and a towel if you are in for a swim (according to season)
- Something warm or a windbreaker. Sometimes the wind on the sea is a bit chilly. Anyway, we have blankets at your disposal.
- It is recommended to arrive at the port 30 minutes before the departure of the boat.
- … and to be eager to come and enjoy!
WARNING: If you usually get seasick or dizzy, please, take care of it before leaving. Your wellbeing is important to us.
- We offer a transfer service to Puerto de Tazacorte from Los Cancajos tourist area, Sol Hotel in Puerto Naos, and Princess Hotel in Fuencaliente. More info on our Contact page.
- If you have any food allergy or intolerance, please share it with our inland or onboard teams.
- The boat has some private cabins at your disposal, so you can change clothes with privacy.
Our new EcoFancy is the chosen one, a Beneteau Cyclades 43.4, 14 meters long, and full of comfort.
Of course. If we want to offer you a sailing boat adventure, it has to be a good sailboat.
We leave from Puerto de Tazacorte. You can find Fancy II at pier nº 10 or without number, next to Fantasy.
You can get there walking down the gangway to the right, behind the bar, once you pick up your tickets in our box office.